TOU

Yes- these can be used for Limited Professional use - for you as a photographer to add the images (you took) and print for your clients. I do not allow them to be put or made into templates that you are selling, in any way shape or form. I don't allow them to be used on eBay, Etsy (or other auction sites), Card creation sites or Printing companies please!!! If you can't agree to the terms- I ask you Please not to purchase my templates.
Terms of use can be downloaded here

Friday, March 11, 2011

Dressed} in Happiness

I had to take some time away from doing Christmas stuff (please don't hurt me ;) and started another Dressed collection. This one is called DRESSED} in Happiness.
15 Papers {12x12 | 300ppi | JPG format}

Elements include: 11 Frames, 4 Ric Rac Ribbons, Word Art, Gems, Dragonfly & Scroll stickers, 2 12x12 overlays, a sheet of vintage lined paper and one tag.




No comments:

Post a Comment